care & services
what we offer
helping seniors lead comfortable lives
Our company provides 24 hour care for individuals aged 18 years and over; our members of staff are on call day and night and nominated staff on call in case of emergencies. Our staff are trained to offer emotional support, reduce risks and hazards in the service users homes and assist with daily tasks and activities.
24 hour care.
Live-in care is ideal for individuals who require 24 hour care and our service package provides the necessary support with individual’s physical needs, emotional help and companionship. We are committed to going the extra mile for our service users.
- Daily care: three to four visits throughout the day. Our carers spend a minimum of one hour with our service users.
- Night care: sleep ins
- Escorting service users to GP and hospital appointments
- Care planning with relatives, care managers and GPs
- Respite care for service users going through rehabilitation at home
- Live-in care for service users
Our lifestyle support package offers assistance with domestic tasks around the home, outings such as grocery shopping and monthly days out with our care team. Attending GP and hospital appointments will be hassle free for the service user also. We can organise transport or escort them whilst they are receiving medical care.
- Light domestic duties: laundry, ironing, bed making and vacuuming.
- Meal preparation and nutrition/fluid monitoring
- Weekly visits: Assist with food shopping and small errands
- Companionship and activities: monthly outings and meals
Maintaining your personal hygiene and grooming can be a struggle due to poor mobility or memory issues such as living with dementia. Sometimes the individual needs just assisting getting in and out of the bath, assistance with hair washing and grooming or being assisted with dressing and undressing, which becomes difficult over time. Our care staff are fully trained to administer medication, fill in MAR charts (the service users medication administration records), are competent in catheter care and PEG feeding.
- Assistance with walking and transferring from bed to chair/wheelchair
- Bathing/showering and grooming assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Safety with their home
- Assisting with dressing and undressing
- Catheter care
Areas We Cover
Our care service is for individuals who live in the Derbyshire area; see below
- Carsington Water
- Hulland Ward
- Langley Mill