Outlined below is our approach to keeping our clients safe during the pandemic and as we enter the future
We are monitoring the situation daily and following the guidance provided by Public Health England.
This is an unprecedented time and we want to ensure our support for you and your family continues to be of the highest standard.
What you will see our carers doing to keep our clients safe
- Monitoring them for any symptoms
- Wearing face masks for the duration of the call
- Conducting weekly swabbing tests for all staff
- Encouraging them to wash their hands and use hand gel were possible regularly
- Wearing gloves and aprons (when providing personal care)
- Whenever possible we will maintain 2 metres (6ft) distance from our clients.
- We are structuring our rotas to keep the number of different staff that visit each client down to a minimum
Hand washing is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to stop the spread of the virus
It is important that the carers use the hand wash and paper towels we provide so they can be disposed of after each visit
Keeping our distance helps reduce the risk of infection
Keeping the same small group of carers helps minimise the risk of infection.