- I am responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.
- Cooperate with implementation, evaluation, orientation, and induction of all new employees
- Promote a positive image for the people and employees of Peak Home Assist Ltd
- Implement actions to meet and maintain administrative and financial standards.
A bit about me…
I have worked within Health & Social Care for 5 years where I have delivered care and support to vulnerable adults alongside administration duties. I have gained a Level 3 extended diploma within health and social care which has assisted me to attend university.
- I have a Degree in Education Studies & Early Years and am currently training to be a primary school teacher.
- I love getting away and enjoying a cocktail in the sun, a few places I have recently visited are: Cape Verde, Amsterdam & Budapest!