Peak Home Assist Mansfield Office
Helping seniors live comfortable lives
Offering high-quality home care, Peak Home Assist have the expertise and skills necessary to deliver the very best care to you or your loved ones when and where it matters most. We work closely with our customers to ensure they have everything they need, when they want it and however often they want it.
Maintaining your personal hygiene and grooming can be a struggle due to poor mobility or memory issues such as living with dementia. Sometimes the individual needs just assisting getting in and out of the bath, assistance with hair washing and grooming or being assisted with dressing and undressing, which becomes difficult over time. Our care staff are fully trained to administer medication, fill in MAR charts (the service users medication administration records), are competent in catheter care and PEG feeding.
- Assistance with walking and transferring from bed to chair/wheelchair
- Bathing/showering and grooming assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Safety with their home
- Assisting with dressing and undressing
- Catheter care
Our lifestyle support package offers assistance with domestic tasks around the home, outings such as grocery shopping and monthly days out with our care team. Attending GP and hospital appointments will be hassle free for the service user also. We can organise transport or escort them whilst they are receiving medical care.
- Light domestic duties: laundry, ironing, bed making and vacuuming.
- Meal preparation and nutrition/fluid monitoring
- Weekly visits: Assist with food shopping and small errands
- Companionship and activities: monthly outings and meals
24 Hour Care
Live-in care is ideal for individuals who require 24 hour care and our service package provides the necessary support with individual’s physical needs, emotional help and companionship. We are committed to going the extra mile for our service users.
- Daily care: three to four visits throughout the day. Our carers spend a minimum of one hour with our service users.
- Night care: sleep ins
- Escorting service users to GP and hospital appointments
- Care planning with relatives, care managers and GPs
- Respite care for service users going through rehabilitation at home
- Live-in care for service users
Areas in Nottinghamshire covered by our Mansfield Office
If you do not see your area please let us know.
- Church Warsop
- Forest Town
- Kirkby in Ashfield
- Mansfield Woodhouse
- Newstead Village
- Sutton in Ashfield
To find out how we can help please call
30 Leeming St., Mansfield, NG18 1NE